Job detail URGENT JOB!
- Job ID
- Job title
Compliance officer / Manager
- Job description
- - Be the main officer in-charge of managing compliance risk of the Branch.
- Provide advice to the Branch & HO staff on all regulatory issues and communicate timely on relevant new rules/regulations and their potential impact on the Bank’s businesses.
- Submit all compliance related reports to internal & external parties within stipulated timelines.
- Perform compliance testing/assurance to mitigate the Branch’s compliance and regulatory risks.
- To offer compliance advice to staff within the Branch, Head Office and the Bank’s network upon request.
- To provide necessary support in meeting customer’s requests for assistance/ information as appropriate.
- Liaison with Head office/Bank’s network, Central Bank of Myanmar, government agencies and regulatory authorities as appropriate.
- General requirement
- - 35-45years old
- Can speak English （Intermediate）
- Have working experience as Compliance officer / Manager at foreign bank.
- English (Intermediate)
- Working location
- Working hours
- Mon ~ Fri
8:45 am - 5:30 pm
**The last day of the month 7:45 – 4:30
- 2,000 - 3,000 USD (GROSS)
- Ferry or Transportation fee
- Job level
- Job categories
Management, Finance - Investment, Legal
- Company name
- Business field
- Number employees
- Company profile
Business Consulting And Investment Firm
- - Analyzes financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data; ...
Japanese Law Firm
- - Legal services for clients