- Respond to calls, emails, and routine letters; direct inquiries to the appropriate person
- Maintain updated contact information for company employees, suppliers, and customers; keep such information confidential
- Able to handle pressure and stress at working environment
- Manage schedules and calendars; arrange, coordinate, and schedule meetings
Engages in superior customer service by making information readily available
Demonstrates products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email by Japanese and English Language.
- Interpretation at the interview
- Discussion with customer in Japanese.
- Scheduling for guest from Japan.