- Monitoring health and safety risks and hazards in the workplace
- Ensuring the business is legally compliant with all health and safety legislation
- Managing emergency procedures (such as fire alarm drills)
- Offering general health and safety advice to all employees
- Conducts the project by coordinating and monitoring planned activities and leading the project team, monitoring expenses and reporting to the projects team
- Ensuring that the technical disciplines work as a team to meet requirements within schedule and cost.
- Develop cost-effective design layouts based on construction specifications and requirements.
- Determine construction cost and material estimates based on civil designs.
- Perform field surveys and investigations to prepare engineering drawings.
- Review project plan and determine the design possibilities and constraints.
1. Responsible for the day to day operation of section/team.
2. Report to Section Manager on all matters relating to the section.
3. Consultation with customer relating to maintenance/ renovation matters.
4. Responsible for tools/instrument used, such as maintenance, and calibration of tools.