• Maintain uninterrupted product quality & quantity within the limitations of established manufacturing cost & budget allocation use of skill and man hour.
• Use motivating technique and delegates responsibilities & appropriates authority to subordinates supervisory & staff personal to achieve maximum efficiency through proper.
• Review and endorse daily / monthly reports submitted.
• Keep all developments and decisions and inform to production manager.
Performs supervisory and administrative duties associated with inspection personnel management
Identifies problems and proposes solutions that are timely meet quality requirements.
Work with other department as necessary to support quality and business objectives.
Follow and comply with ISO Policy and Procedure
- Control Department Document
- Prepare work instruction and check list for relative process of department
- Receive and fill the document controller also report to Manager and relative QC
-Dealing with supplier ad customer for feedback and complaints
- Follow and comply with ISO policy and procedure
- Incoming raw materials inspection form supplier following the IQC inspection procedure
- Updating the all inspection reports for Incoming Quality Control , Process Quality Control and Ongoing Quality Control to the summary