-Sells Belts and belt-related products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
1. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
（Confirming client's situation, Urging processing, pointing out problems, Providing suitable advice）
2. To understand the contract contents. Negotiations depend on contract.
3. Making appointments, arrangements for business trip, Hotel, Car rental)
Visiting to customers(real estate owners and construction firms)
Making estimates and get orders
Shipping arrangement and payment confirmation from customer
Communicate in English with customers and staff from Thai office and Singapore office
- Selling chemical or raw materials to related industry with technical support
- Applying stock business, direct business and indent business
- Logistics service provider to the customers/suppliers
- Sales accomplishment
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Gain technical knowledge from suppliers and provide technical support to customers