Admin Manager @ Yankin Township
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
- Basic Accounting Knowledge ( Data entry, Banking process, Visa, Form C )
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or related field.
- Experience in related field, such as management ( at least 6 years )
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Prefer Female
- Age ( 30 ~ 40 )
English (Upper Intermediate)
700 - 800 USD (NET)
Monday to Friday
( 9:00 ~ 5:30 )