Assistant Country Manager @ Downtown - 1 year contract (renewable up to 5 years)
1. External affairs to contact, coordinate and negotiate with various levels of the project stakeholders
(government officials and other organizations of Myanmar and Japan)
2. To make necessary arrangements for recruitment and selection of scholars
3. To support procedure of sending scholars to Japanese universities
4. Business trip to Nay Pyi Taw (Occasional)
5. Drafting business/ official documents and preparing meeting record
6. Secretarial tasks such as a book keeping, data entry and management, sending documents, etc
7. To conduct the office banking matters with MFTB
8. To Support Japanese Supervisor
9. To conduct VISA & Stay Permit matters with local immigration department for Japanese guests
10. Travel logistics arrangement such as Hotel /Vehicle for program
1. Age Between 28 and 40 *Preferably over 30
2. Academic background Bachelor Degree
3. Work experience Minimum 5 year-experience of office work experience
4. Language skill Fluent English proficiency in speaking, writing, listening and reading.
Fluent Myanmar language
5. Computer literacy Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point
6. Overtime will be offered depends on working situation.
7. Sincere and faithful personality.
8. Be able to perform in team work
9. Ability to work independently and has good initiative.
10. Interested in Japan and educational project
11. Japanese speaking proficiency is preferable.
English (Upper Intermediate), Japanese (Intermediate)
USD 2/day (working day only)
Probation period: 2 months (80% of basic salary in this period)
500 - 650 USD (GROSS)
Monday – Friday (8:30 – 17:00 * 12:30-14:00 Lunch break)
Saturday, Sunday and other holidays internally set