Auditor @ Downtown
- Working with companies and government agencies to ensure to research and solve problems and develop policies and procedures that comply with current legislation.
- Analyzing, evaluating, developing, and implementing new control systems that optimize operations or utilize new technologies.
- Recording, reviewing, and interpreting data to determine the effectiveness of operations.
- Researching discrepancies, operational problems, or other issue.
- Examining records, reports, receipts, or other documents and comparing them to company assets and liabilities.
- Bringing company strengths and weaknesses to the attention of management and providing advice as they develop responses or fixes for these issues.
- Generating reports and presenting findings to management or other interested parties.
- Maintaining awareness of current industry trends, technology, and developments.
- Handling additional duties and special projects to ensure the business is operating efficiently, effectively, and in compliance with all current regulations.
* 7+ years of experience in a relevant field is generally required.
* Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, or Business.
* Excellent presentation, collaboration, and verbal and written communication skills in ENGLISH.
1,300,000 - 1,500,000 MMK (GROSS)
Monday to Friday ( 8:30~5:00 )