Corporate Branding Manager (Expatriate) (Creating Shared Value Department)
- Excellent understanding of industry trends, culture along with Corporate vision, mission, legacy and products in order to sustain the Corporate Brand Identity
- Design and reinforce strong corporate identity and brand strategy to create strong corporate brand according to corporate philosophy and legacy for higher organization reputation.
- Research, analysis and take surveys on corporate brand audit, brand performance and communication activities including transparent reporting on progresses.
- Design and initiate the CSV Strategies and Plans from the analysis and synthesis of research and reports of professional development organizations in order to improve sustainable development.
- Design the series of Project/ Business plans of corporate branding initiatives for inter- Departments to promote the Integration of Organization Sustainability.
- Enhance Organization Reputation by work collaboratively with Departments to standardize organizational process and practices into international or local standardization bodies.
-Provide leadership and guidance to the Corporate Branding, with strong emphasis on team building, coaching and developing relevant reports
- Oversee adherence to budget, performance requirements and work plans
- Any Bachelor Degree and Dip in International Relations, Environmental Study/ Social Study (Preferable)
- At least 5 years experience in Corporate Industries or NGO/ INGO of social, economic and community development
- Strategic creativity and innovation
- Must have sense of entrepreneurship for business opportunity on investment
- Strong knowledge in Project management, Market data research, analysis and Synthesis skills
English (Upper Intermediate)
8:00 am ~ 5:00 pm
(Sat/Sun and PH are holidays)