Customer Care Staff (Mingalar Taung Nyunt Tsp)
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints.
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicate and coordinate with colleagues as necessary.
- Provide feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Customer means especially Japanese
- Bachelor Degree
- JLPT (N2)
- Prefer who have certificates in related field
- Must be male
- Who has a Driving License
- Be able to work overtime
400,000 - 600,000 MMK (GROSS)
Monday to Friday
(8:30 to 5:30)