General Affairs Manager @ Mingaladon Township
· Overall management of the Human Resources and General Affairs Section
· Provide direct management of key functional managers and executives in the organization.
· Handling recruitment through various streams in internal & external
· Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining, performance evaluation
· Supervision of employee data updating, attendance & overtime calculation, leave record and processing payroll.
· Managing and oversee employees’ SSB contributions and personal income tax calculation.
· Controlling employment documents such as employment offer letter, employment contract, labor registration etc.
· Setting up of Payroll Accounting/ Payroll Management & pay regulations
· Manging Employee Training and development programs.
· Supervising cleanliness, maintaining and repairing equipment and facilities of office, production areas and factory compound.
· Conducting monthly general meeting with all employee & weekly regular meeting with managers.
· Manage the organization’s office and storage space.
· Management of internal documents control such as company secretarial documents, land-lease agreement, Insurance policies, properties registration documents etc.
· Supervision of visa, stay application and business trip arrangements.
Supervises procurement request, issuance, inventory and disposal of office supplies, uniforms and other materials controlled by the department.
Spearheads the sourcing and engagement activities with service contractors, security
services, canteen concessionaires and service providers.
Supervised Transportation Management (ferry arrangement, transport allowance, petrol usage etc.)
Diploma or degree in Human Resources, Business or other related field.
Minimum 8 years of working experience in HR & Admin management fields
Age between 30 to 45 years old
Very good communication skills with Myanmar employee, departmental key person and expatriate management heads.
Strong knowledge of Myanmar employment and labor laws
Skilful in Microsoft word, excel, powerpoint and basic knowledge of HR softwares.
Fluent in English, as 4 skills
English (Upper Intermediate)
phone allowance and transport allowance.
800,000 - 1,200,000 MMK (GROSS)
MONDAY To SATURDAY