[Part Time] Translator cum Interpreter @ Japan
- Supporting communication between Japanese staff and Burmese technical trainee
- Visiting business partner with Japanese staff and check trainee's work attitude and private life attitude
- Being consulted about troubles of life by Burmese trainee.
- Translating documents when needed.
Location : Aichi Prefecture, Nagoya, Japan
- Must have JLPT N1/N2 Certificate.
- Can use Microsoft Word,Excel.
- Must have enough knowledge of Japanese life, manner and rules etc.
- Must live in Japan now.
日本語 (中上級) and English (初級)
- transportation fees
Mon - Fri (9:00am - 6:00pm) (Can Negotiate)