Sale Manager/Sale Executive (This job is closed!)
- Selling chemical or raw materials to related industry with technical support
- Applying stock business, direct business and indent business
- Logistics service provider to the customers/suppliers
- Sales accomplishment
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Gain technical knowledge from suppliers and provide technical support to customers
- Marketing activities (product introduction, sampling, asking feedback, etc.)
- Communication with both customers and suppliers by email or in person
- Written/Oral report of activities, market information
- Coordinates sales effort with management, accounting, logistics and other business supports
- B.E (Chemicals)/B.Sc (Industry Chemistry)/other related degree with chemical major
- Sales & Marketing Certificate/Diploma holder
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in related field.
- English 4 skills
- Computer literate (MS Office & Email)
- Good Communication skill, Independent, Smart & intelligent in business concept
- Innovation and able to work with Team very well
- Male (or) Female
Working place- Downtown