Sales Executive @ Dagon Township
1. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
（Confirming client's situation, Urging processing, pointing out problems, Providing suitable advice）
2. To understand the contract contents. Negotiations depend on contract.
3. Making appointments, arrangements for business trip, Hotel, Car rental)
4. Positive participation in the commodity and the matter you handle
(Gathering information, Grasp the information of competitors in detail, Approaching to the key person.)
5. Understanding of Japanese working styles
6. Support for Japanese expatriate & business travelers, during the meeting with local clients(Supplementary explanation in Burmese )
7. Have the desire and communicativity to create a new business
8. Carrying out "Report, Note, Discuss" to boss about daily operations
9. In charge of electric power, infrastructure, energy trading, etc.
1. Have working experience over 5-10 years.
2. Have working experience as sales
3. Have knowledge of international trade administration, especially about Incoterms.
4. Can negotiate and communication with client in English and Burmese.
Can arrangement meeting with the key person as needed.
5. Welcome applicants who have experience studying in Japan
6. English Upper intermediate.
Age : 28～38
English (Upper Intermediate)
Bonus : Twice in a year
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.