Translator cum Interpreter @ Japan (This job is closed!)
- Supporting communication between Japanese staff and Burmese technical trainee
- Visiting business partner with Japanese staff and check trainee's work attitude and private life attitude
- Being consulted about troubles of life by Burmese trainee.
- Translating documents when needed.
Location : Aichi Prefecture, Nagoya, Japan
- Must have JLPT N1 Certificate.
- Can use Microsoft Word,Excel.
- Must have enough knowledge of Japanese life, manner and rules etc.
- Must live in Japan now.
Japanese (Upper Intermediate), English (Beginning)
- transportation fees
- social insurances
2,000 USD (GROSS) twice a year
Mon - Fri (9:00am - 6:00pm)