- The Accounting Manager is responsible for the overall management and
operational accounting, financial reporting, financial management and monitoring.
(1) General Financial Management
- Support for manager-in charge of business development of power plant
- Support for making business plan (including financial model)
- Support for making contracts
- Negotiation with other companies
- Working with companies and government agencies to ensure to research and solve problems and develop policies and procedures that comply with current legislation.
- Analyzing, evaluating, developing, and implementing new control systems that optimize operations or utilize new technologies.
- Recording, reviewing, and interpreting data to determine the effectiveness of operations.
- Researching discrepancies, operational problems, or other issue.
- Analyze, plan, and manage production control activities to improve run-time.
- Develop positive relationship with staffs and customer to meet productivity goals.
- Have experience in document control process
- Maintain documented information and shared information to production control persons for any changes
- Prepare production daily report and reporting to related department
- Perform inventory adjustment process for dummy parts
- General department duties such as ordering office supplies, sorting mail, making travel arrangements and scheduling meetings, etc.,
- HR(Apply WP/VISA) for Burmese staff
- Assist office management routines