- The Accounting Assistant shall work closely with respective Japanese staff
and Accounting Officers and be responsible for:-
- Assisting in preparation of accounting documents, filing and registration of corporate
documents, and follow up with Staff and Experts to facilitate the accounting procedure.
- Having all responsibility related to accounting (Book keeping, Creating Financial statement, etc.)
- Communicate with Auditor and Tax officer
- Support for Japanese Manager
• Help with external and internal reporting requirements
• Assist to manage the planning, budgeting and forecasting activity for the company.
• Daily accounting transactions such as preparing and processing invoice payments and review and process staff expense claims.
• Provide Sales/cost/efficiency/profit and business management support and analysis to the functional areas in the organization as requested
-Handling monetary transactions by recording financial information.
-Maintaining financial records for subsidiary companies by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts
-Providing financial status information by preparing special reports