・ Basic understanding of Myanmar's accounting standards
※ Resolve accounting problems by communicating with accountants and bookkeeping agents as necessary.
・ Bookkeeping (preferred if you have experience using a system such as MYOB or SAP)
- Take responsibilities about accounting
- Manage accountants
- Support for Japanese Director
- Manage the daily operations by ensuring sales goals are met, policies & procedures are followed
- Coach, train staff and manage team on delivering quality services
- Review the operations services and initiate further improvement by co-operating with other departments
- Plan, control Budget and perform receivable management
- Manage and monitor operations and human resources
- Manage and supervise team effectively and efficiently for smooth process
- Review the operations and services and initiate further improvement by cooperating with other departments
- Implement department/office/branch budget and plan for the achievement
- Working with companies and government agencies to ensure to research and solve problems and develop policies and procedures that comply with current legislation.
- Analyzing, evaluating, developing, and implementing new control systems that optimize operations or utilize new technologies.
- Recording, reviewing, and interpreting data to determine the effectiveness of operations.
- Researching discrepancies, operational problems, or other issue.
-Handling monetary transactions by recording financial information.
-Maintaining financial records for subsidiary companies by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts
-Providing financial status information by preparing special reports