- The Accounting Manager is responsible for the overall management and
operational accounting, financial reporting, financial management and monitoring.
(1) General Financial Management
- Working with companies and government agencies to ensure to research and solve problems and develop policies and procedures that comply with current legislation.
- Analyzing, evaluating, developing, and implementing new control systems that optimize operations or utilize new technologies.
- Recording, reviewing, and interpreting data to determine the effectiveness of operations.
- Researching discrepancies, operational problems, or other issue.
-Handling monetary transactions by recording financial information.
-Maintaining financial records for subsidiary companies by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts
-Providing financial status information by preparing special reports
- Arrange payment work for sales activities by Sales Dept.
- Sales rebate for dealers based on each model promotion
- HP support amount for dealers
- Roadshow support amount for dealers
• Help with external and internal reporting requirements
• Assist to manage the planning, budgeting and forecasting activity for the company.
• Daily accounting transactions such as preparing and processing invoice payments and review and process staff expense claims.
• Provide Sales/cost/efficiency/profit and business management support and analysis to the functional areas in the organization as requested