- The Accounting Manager is responsible for the overall management and
operational accounting, financial reporting, financial management and monitoring.
(1) General Financial Management
- Support for manager-in charge of business development of power plant
- Support for making business plan (including financial model)
- Support for making contracts
- Negotiation with other companies
- Working with companies and government agencies to ensure to research and solve problems and develop policies and procedures that comply with current legislation.
- Analyzing, evaluating, developing, and implementing new control systems that optimize operations or utilize new technologies.
- Recording, reviewing, and interpreting data to determine the effectiveness of operations.
- Researching discrepancies, operational problems, or other issue.