- Check and support the trainee students
- Manage and supervise the trainee students
- Planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Directing, optimizing and coordinating full order cycle
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
Quantity surveyors are responsible for managing all aspects of the contractual and financial side of construction projects. For the past few years, quantity surveying graduates have been in demand with employers.
Quantity surveyors manage the costs on a construction project.