Service Technician (AP - Applied Product)
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches to both internal and external customer
- Follow to daily schedule assignment from superior.
- Manage and perform hand- on jobs, on site installation, repair, maintenance and testing and commissioning
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Support sub-contractor/dealer with good service attitude, Training, and scheduling jobs
- Plan and arrange daily service appointment with customer.
- Educate and train to sub-contractor/dealer for administrative and training process
- Warranty Claim
- Spare parts handling when needs.
- On site trainer
- Perform any other duties as assigned by superior
1) Review blueprint, installing air conditioning system, testing system for proper functioning, performing emergency repair, maintain tools, order supplies
2) Make routine adjustment to maximize operational efficiency.
3) Record data when inspecting system such as temprature requiement, fuel comsumption & hour opreation
4) Recover and properly dispose of refrigrants when servicing aircon equipment
5) Ensure long term relationship with client relationship
Reporting to Service Engineer, Assistant Service Engineer, Service Manager(AP)
Bachelor of Engineering ( Mechanical )
Minumim 1-2 years HVAC Field
English Language 4 skill
Male (Prefer Single) 25 - 28 years old
[Skills and Knowledge]
1) Computer savvy (Basic Windows, Internet, Words, Excel, Outlook)
2) PC application setting & common trouble shooting
3) Have knowledge on Chillers/AHU/FCU service and related with chilled water system equipment
Provides travel allowance and phone allowance
350,000 - 400,000 MMK (GROSS)
8:30 AM-05:50 PM (Mon -Fri)